Thursday, July 20, 2006

very short post

I'm here to let you all know I may not be around for a while. I found out why I haven't been feeling good lately and sadly it's the worst news I could have found out. I have cancer. I'm determined to beat this, I'm still very young..only 25, 26 tomorrow (yay me!:-D) I've got a lot of life left in me. I have a young son and a husband that loves me. I'm not gonna let this get me down.

For those of you that know me, know that I"m a fighter. Through prayer and God's grace I'll come back. Now starts my fight. For those of you that pray, pray the cancer hasn't spread. If it's confined than the chemo should do it.

God bless and take care.

Much love,
~~Viv

Posted by Vivienne King :: 8:33 PM :: 16 Comments:

Post a Comment



© Dark Sensual Paranormal 2005 - Template by Caz.