Monday, June 26, 2006

What's your fantasy?

So today is just for fun. It's Monday, I'm bored, nothing really cool happening on my end..today I just want to hear what's going on with you guys. *bg*

Here's my question...if you had just one, ONE, wish..what would you choose? And no "I'd want to lose twenty pounds, live on an isolated island with a hot guy who utterly adores me and feeds me grapes all day" type wishes.

No continuation wishes. Just one. And go ahead and be as completely selfish as you want to be.

That type of wish is hard, even for me. I realize thinking about this question that humans, (or at least this one) is a lot more greedy than what I like to think I am. LOL. I'm not content with just one. I think ohhhh...I've got one...can I wish for more wishes? LOL..ugh, no. So if you had it to do, what would you choose? Would it be to become a prolific best selling author? (Okay, that's sorta two wishes, but I'll let that slide..lol) Would it be to just have gads of money? Be the most beautiful woman in the world?

I'm just really curious to see what makes you all tick. This question is more like research actually because it's a very loose idea I have for a new book. So spill...what does it for you guys?

~~Viv K.

Posted by Vivienne King :: 2:25 PM :: 12 Comments:

Post a Comment



© Dark Sensual Paranormal 2005 - Template by Caz.