Thursday, June 15, 2006

Contest rule information...

So I decided to be fair, I'd post the information required to put your name in the hat for the drawing of my bath set gift basket. Below is the list of items to win. Here are the rules. Have fun!

Go to my website, read the excerpt from Fire and Ice and answer this question:

Lumina walks into the garden. What adornment is she wearing?

Sign up for my newsletter: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/love_lust_and_other_oddities_newsletter/?yguid=161087487

And finally, post a hello on my blog and mention that you're throwing your name in the hat for the gift basket. That's it! Have fun. This contest will run until the 25th. So plenty of time. :)

Much love,
~~Vivienne King

Posted by Vivienne King :: 11:52 AM :: 24 Comments:

Post a Comment



© Dark Sensual Paranormal 2005 - Template by Caz.