Sunday, June 25, 2006

And the winner is...

Man did time fly or what? Already 10 days later, I cannot believe it. So I guess it's that time, right?

First off I wanted to say a big thank you to everyone that entered and signed up for the LLOO newsletter. I had a much better turnout for my contest than anticipated, makes me sad that not everyone could win something, but I regularly hold contests, so keep in touch..you just never know. ;)

Without further ado...

Congrats:

Cathie M.

Thanks again to everyone who signed up. And just to let you all know, I'll be running another contest soon for the print release of my novel Witch Hunt. So keep checking back for details!

Much love,
~~Viv

Posted by Vivienne King :: 12:47 AM :: 2 Comments:

Post a Comment



© Dark Sensual Paranormal 2005 - Template by Caz.